OverviewProgressive Training Workshop Presenter/IT Support Person Part Time in Geraldton WA
Branch Geraldton WA AU
Workshop Presenter/IT Support Person
High level IT skills. We are looking for a part-time Workshop Presenter/IT Support Person to join our team!…
We are looking for a part-time Workshop Presenter/IT Support Person to join our team!
The position is at our Geraldton office and will be approximately 30hrs/week.
About the Role:
Workshop Presenter (approx 30hrs/month): Assist in the development and delivery of workshops to primary and secondary school students (approx 30 students at a time) throughout the Midwest.
IT Support: The ideal candidate will have experience in the development of PowerPoint presentations and be able to deliver these as workshops in the VET sector. When not delivering workshops, you will be required to develop and maintain electronic resources, and keep the company website updated.
- Police Clearance.
- Working with Children Check.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially PPT, Word and Excel).
- High level IT skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- ‘C’ Class Driver’s Licence.
- Currently hold OR be willing to obtain (through a paid Traineeship) both ‘Certificate IV in Employment Services’ and ‘Certificate IV in Career Development’.
Desirable Qualifications: (Not essential)
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Employment Services
- Certificate IV in Career Development
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Geraldton, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14