OverviewProgrammed Professionals Business Partner Procurement Temporay in Adelaide SA
Branch Adelaide SA AU
Business Partner Procurement
Ability to interpret legislative and other legal documents and provide technical advice on matters. Opportunity for an experienced Business Partner Procurement…
Opportunity for an experienced Business Partner Procurement for immediate start. About the Role
The Business Partner Procurement will be responsible for fostering a business partnering approach with key stakeholders and provide expert advice on the initiation, execution, reporting and performance of procurement and tendering activities.
The position will contribute to the co-ordinated implementation of procurement and contract management business improvement initiatives and systems improvements to provide valuable business support and process efficiency. This position is East of the city and will be a temporary role for approximately two months.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Occasional availability outside of normal working hours.
- A police check held currently every three years
- Provide prompt and accurate advice and guidance on legislation, contract law and continuous improvement to achieve efficient outcomes and relationships
- Ability to interpret legislative and other legal documents and provide technical advice on matters
- Ability to provide negotiation knowledge in leading sourcing activities
- Provide advice on risk and project management as it relates to procurement activities
- High level of attention to detail and skills in analysis of data and information
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgement in applying procedures to resolve problems
- Well-developed written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical and/or complex information clearly and accurately in the form of recommendations, processes and procedures, submissions, reports and correspondence
- Effective time management skills and an ability to prioritise workflows
- Intermediate knowledge of the Windows Office package applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet Explorer environments are required.
- Commitment to meeting targets and fulfilling agreements
- High level of personal integrity, confidentiality and discretion able to diplomatically liaise with key stakeholders when needs arise.
- Extensive knowledge of procurement and contract management lifecycle elements including standard industry documentation
- Knowledge of contract law with respect to tendering and contracting activities
- Sound knowledge of probity and an understanding of best practice in procurement
- An understanding of procurement and contract management legislative requirements
- Knowledge of industry norms and able to apply Policies, Protocols and procedures
- Working knowledge of contemporary procurement methods to the market place is required.
- Membership of CIPSA (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Australia) at Advanced Diploma level or other related tertiary qualifications will be favourably considered
- Proven experience in a strategic procurement and contract environment
- Experience with respect to tendering procedures, evaluation of tenders and contract registers
- Strong negotiation, analytical and contract management skills
- Experience demonstrating a high level of client responsiveness and urgency in a customer service environment.
Programmed Professionals are the leading provider of white collar recruitment services throughout Australia and New Zealand. As Australia’s largest and longest serving professional recruitment provider Programmed provides temporary, permanent and contract recruitment roles throughout Australia. Our business specialises in attracting and selecting talented professionals who are qualified and the right fit for our clients.
How to Apply
If you met the above criteria and are available for an immediate start with previous experience please forward your resume by hitting apply. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Tiffany Jordan or Lisa Elkins on (08) 8215 9600. Immediate Opportunity Fantastic Work Culture Two Month Position
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21