OverviewProgrammed Professionals Business / Data Analyst Contract in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Business / Data Analyst
An exciting opportunity has recently arisen for a Senior Business / Data Analyst to join an organisation with the Building Construction and Maintenance field on…
An exciting opportunity has recently arisen for a Senior Business / Data Analyst to join an organisation with the Building Construction and Maintenance field on a 6-month contract. An exciting opportunity has recently arisen for a Senior Business / Data Analyst to join an organisation with the Building Construction and Maintenance field on a 6-month contract.
- Maintenance and development of data and its interfaces with other systems (Excel, SAP) suing SQL scripting.
- Exploring data in order to support ongoing category profiling, planning, and management activities.
- Enhancing existing warehouse via the development of high-quality data integration and categorisation processes.
- Making use of strong technical and design skills.
- Leading and facilitating workshops for working groups in order to support shared data collection/collation.
- Develop and document conceptual and logical data flows in support of category management.
- Assist in the provision of data insights in order to progress the opportunities of the industry.
- Support BCM team through extraction of ad-hoc data in a timely manner.
- Set-up ongoing operational processes to measure and report data quality issues.
- Implementing past Business Intelligence experience in order to provide research, analysis and interpretation of data sourced from systems.
- Applying statistical, mathematical and analytical problem-solving and sound evaluations using Microsoft Power BI or similar.
- Apply design techniques in order to present data analysis in aesthetically pleasing formats.
- Experience/qualifications with visualisation tools such as PowerBI, QlikView and/or Tableu preffered.
In order to be considered for this role it will be expected that you will have had proven previous experience in a similar role / roles.
If this is a role that you know you would relish then please apply below and follow the prompts. All applications will be responded to. A07 Pay Rates + Super 6 – Month Contract Full-Time Hours
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17