OverviewPlanit Software Testing HR Administrator – Maternity Leave Cover (12 months) Temporay in Melbourne VIC
Planit Software Testing
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
HR Administrator – Maternity Leave Cover (12 months)
Provide adhoc administrative and project support as required. In this role, you will assist the Australian HR team in supporting approximately 700 staff and…
In this role, you will assist the Australian HR team in supporting approximately 700 staff and managers by responding to various HR queries and requests. This position works closely with a friendly and supportive team of 12 spread across four countries. With Planit expanding across the globe, there are endless opportunities to grow and whilst this role is a fixed-term basis there is potential for it to move to a permanent position.
- Being the first point of contact for Planit Australia, and actioning or redirecting staff queries promptly and efficiently
- Managing the full on-boarding and induction experience of all new starters in Australia, working with recruitment to smoothly transition new employees into the business
- Administering the back end of all changes to employee records, from new hires, contract variations, and terminations
- Support the recruitment team with the coordination of exams and interviews as required
- Liaising with payroll to ensure all changes to employee records are actioned accordingly
- Managing the @HR inbox
- Provide adhoc administrative and project support as required
About you – Skills & Experience
We are looking for a bubbly individual who wants to get involved and continue to drive the great culture at Planit. To be successful in this role you will have previous experience within an HR/Office administration role and will have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a similar field. Previous experience supporting a HR team will also be highly desirable. You are comfortable working in a fast paced and high volume environment whilst being a jack-of-all-trades!
You are confident liaising with senior management and stakeholders at all levels of the business, as well as with third parties. You are well spoken with excellent communication skills, are highly organised, and a strong team player. You are a quick learner, adaptable and resilient in the face of ambiguity, and ready to tackle any challenge with a smile on your face!
Benefits and Culture
Joining a company like Planit, you will become part of the Planit family. This means a ‘work hard, play hard’ kind of culture! You will be joining an organisation that will offer you endless support and growth opportunities along with a competitive remuneration package, company social events, access to outstanding discount schemes and much more.
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
****No Agencies Please****
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20