OverviewPharmaceutial & Medical Professionals Clinic Receptionist Part Time in Sydney NSW
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business . Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices…
About the company
This team is dedicated to clinical excellence and patient satisfaction, providing innovative skin treatments and therapies. Established by passionate Doctors, this clinic leads the market in varied consultations and patient care. Located on the outskirts of the Sydney CBD you will enjoy a fast-paced environment with a leafy sun-soaked outlook.
About the opportunity
This is an opportunity to work closely with the Head Clinicians of the practice. Join an organisation that supports their team and apply your previous experience in a clinical environment to provide top tier customer service and assistance to the greater clinical team.
- Scheduling patient appointments via GENIE software
- Managing internal calendars and allocating treatment rooms appropriately
- Directing phone and email inquiries as appropriate
- Offer 5 star customer service at every stage of the client relationship process
- Provide patients with general product information when necessary
- Manage the front reception area autonomously
- Assist the Clinic Manager with any adhoc tasks as requested
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within a clinical environment ie. laser clinic, medical practice, dental surgery etc
- Experience in working with Genie Software is heavily favoured
- Reception and Administration experience of 1 year +
- Intermediate Microsoft systems knowledge
- Customer service exposure
- Polished presentation and Communications skills
- Available part time across 4 days of the week
Why this opportunity is right for you
This is a fantastic opportunity for a parent stepping back to the work force and still needing mornings and afternoons free. This polished and professional team of clinicians are a pleasure to work with, if you are looking for a valuable opportunity to align yourself with a reputable brand this is an opportunity that should not be missed.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Rachele Sinclair, recruitment consultant on 02 8877 8736 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business . Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com . For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK927309A )
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18