OverviewPeregrine Corporation HR Coordinator Temporay in South Australia
Branch SA AU
Your written and oral communication skills are first class and your attention to detail and persistent nature means you take pride in getting the job done right…
Job no: 497260
Work type: Temp
Location: South Australia
Categories: Human Resources
Peregrine Corporation is the largest private company in South Australia and it continues to grow. Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level, with high profile Company brands including On the Run Convenience stores and Smokemart & GiftBox outlets.
For more information about Peregrine please visit our website www.peregrine.com.au
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified HR Coordinator to join the Corporate Office HR team. The position is for a temporary 3 month contract, initially working 3 days per week, with the remaining 8 weeks to be full time. Based in our Norwood office and reporting to the Corporate HR Manager, you will support all levels of Site Support Office management and team members to successfully navigate through the employee life cycle, particularly recruitment. You will be professional, highly organised and have outstanding communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate all Head Office recruitment activities and directly support managers to achieve great outcomes
- Manage the induction and onboarding program
- Maintain all HR related documentation, including Job description library
- Oversee and maintain the employment lifecycle processes and ensure that procedures are completed in accordance with policy and legislation
- Support the HR advisor with the administration of workers compensation and IR matters
- Work with payroll to maintain up to date employee records, and provide detailed reports on a range of KPI’s and metrics.
To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrated track record of achievement in HR, tenacity, unquestionable integrity and a passion for helping others succeed. Your written and oral communication skills are first class and your attention to detail and persistent nature means you take pride in getting the job done right.
You will also have:
- Experience within a similar role, with a focus on recruitment
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related field
- Ability to create high quality documentation including letters, reports, Job ads and other documents.
- A creative flair and an approach to problem solving that challenges the status quo
- Intermediate proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Prior experience with a HRIS and Page Up ATS is desirable
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing how your application addresses the selection criteria. No agencies please.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: , South Australia, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26