Overviewpeoplefusion Marketing Coordinator/Sales Support Contract in Newcastle NSW
Branch Newcastle NSW AU
Marketing Coordinator/Sales Support
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the highest performing residential Real Estate teams in the Newcastle and Lake Macquarie region….
HR, Marketing & Sales
April 13, 2017 16:26
Job Description This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the highest performing residential Real Estate teams in the Newcastle and Lake Macquarie region. Centrally located in contemporary offices in Charlestown, Creer Property is a well-respected agency seeking to expand their successful team.
There will be no shortage of variety within this role; you will need to be a driven high performer with the versatility to assist with both Marketing and Sales Support. You will also need to be committed to producing the highest quality results for Creer Property’s clients.
The key responsibilities of the role include;
- Coordinate and produce branded marketing collateral including brochures, signboards, print, web and social media advertising (Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience required)
- Write advertising copy and arrange property photography
- Liaise with vendors, buyers, developers and solicitors
- Utilise and update the CRM
- Prepare presentation material
- Provide administrative support to Creer’s Sales and Projects teams
If you are forward-thinking with a creative flair for innovative and modern marketing practices, then this may be the role for you! Pursue a career within the rewarding industry of real estate and enjoy an above market salary and a supportive team culture.
If you are a results-oriented individual with relevant experience and skills to match, click ‘APPLY’ submitting a current CV and covering letter or call Emily Hoogerwerf on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Newcastle, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18