OverviewPeoplebank SAP BW HR Functional Business Analyst Part Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
SAP BW HR Functional Business Analyst
A good understand of the SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) road-map. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience performing a business analysis…
Our client is a well-known organisation with offices in Sydney’s CBD.
They are currently undertaking a large SAP implementation and are seeking a SAP HR Business Analyst with SAP BW experience.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience performing a business analysis role pertaining to the design and maintenance of Business Intelligence (BI) applications (primarily but not limited to SAP BW) in the Human Resources Area.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Driving the process of defining new processes and prototypes and simulating the new process in order to produce a reporting solution that is consistent with the requirements specified by the users
- Taking responsibility for developing and executing test scenarios and documenting test results
- Developing report functional specifications and assisting the SAP BI Team with testing functionality of the report.
- Implementing and maintaining required documentation, including, but not limited to business procedures and training documentation.
- Act as the key liaison between HR / Payroll and SAP Program Team
- Work alongside the business to guide, coach and mentor the SME’s so that they can analyse & resolve any business process/system issues
- Provide functional expertise to various team members
- Business analysis and business design
- Requirements gathering and facilitating workshops
- Collaborate with appropriate business units and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of functional specifications
- Knowledge and experience in recording and collecting detailed business rules and documentation
To be considered for the role you will need
- Extensive demonstrated experience in BW HR Functional Business Analyst roles
- Good Business Analyst skills and experience
- Extensive demonstrated experience in SAP HR functional consulting roles
- Strong understanding of SAP ERP integration points and best practice processes
- Recent successes in multi-faceted, fast paced project delivery roles
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple senior stakeholder groups
- Analytical thinker who has shown an ability to leverage lessons learned, and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Proven track record of making effective decisions at senior levels whilst working in a rapidly changing environment
- A good understand of the SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) road-map
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in continuous improvement and process re-engineering
- Excellent business process knowledge
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15