Posted on: 2017-04-24
people2people Marketing, Communication & Public Affairs Advisor Temporay in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Marketing, Communication & Public Affairs Advisor
Implementing a Public Relations plan for effective media coverage. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reactive and proactive media strategy….
The specialist government team here at people2people are working closely with the NSW Government to recruit an experienced Marketing, Communications & Public Affairs Advisor with solid experience in Marketing and media focus for an exciting new temporary assignment! Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing strategic marketing plans by project, generating creative briefs & overseeing the development & delivery of media schedules & marketing collateral with the marketing department’s appointed suppliers.
- Researching and identifying target market segments.
- Working cooperatively with project teams
- Monitoring and measuring lead volumes and conversions
- Briefing internal and external stakeholders on new and current projects
- Preparing and distributing promotional plans and costings
- Managing online, billboards, TV and database marketing campaign
- Updating internet and website providers
- Creating and maintaining a high quality brand continuity applications for each project, consistent with corporate requirements
- Implementing a Public Relations plan for effective media coverage
- Proactively participating with customer communication and service improvement
To be successful within this role you will:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in internal and external communications andmarketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reactive and proactive media strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, organisation, andnegotiation skills.
- Demonstrated high-level written communication skills including preparation ofreports, correspondence, administration, creative, copywriting and digital materials.
- Possess high attention to detail coupled with the ability to deliver marketing campaigns to various audiences
- Be a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent knowledge and experience in computer skills and relevant softwarepackages.
This is a chance for you to join NSW Government and be a part of a professional and dynamic culture at Rozelle. Please APPLY NOW!