OverviewParalegal Contract in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Extensive experience as a lease administrator/ property paralegal; IPA are working with an employer of choice to fill a newly 3 month contract role as a…
IPA are working with an employer of choice to fill a newly 3 month contract role as a Property Paralegal due to growth and consistent workflow increase. The successful applicant will report to Senior Legal Counsel and work in a supportive but busy environment.
You will have extensive commercial property experience and knowledge of the industry.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Creating and maintaining lease register database;
- Assist and support the legal counsel on day to day administrative and legal tasks;
- Matter filing and management of communications with internal stakeholders; and
- Assisting internal business units with management of: critical dates, rent escalations and landlord liaison
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field is preferred and highly desirable;
- Extensive experience as a lease administrator/ property paralegal;
- A good understanding of leases and the ability to interpret and negotiate basic amendments to leases, licences and other property documents
- Attention to detail and well developed time management and organisational skills; and
- Advanced skills in MS Office, particularly Excel
With an immediate start, the role would suit someone looking for a strong short term contract. Please reply with your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for this position.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20