OverviewPage Personnel Customer Service Officer/Sales Support Temporay in Leederville WA
Branch Leederville WA AU
Customer Service Officer/Sales Support
Customer Service Specialisation:. A proven track record providing customer service in a phone based environment….
Broad and challenging role in a supportive environment
About Our Client Page Personnel is a leading recruitment consultancy and we are currently working with a well-known and trusted Australian brand to source a capable customer service officer to join their expanding team. Our client supplies a large range of safety, industrial and electrical products to both consumer and business customers Australia wide. This is a full-time, temporary ongoing opportunity.
Job Description This role requires somebody broadly skilled and willing to learn! The successful applicant will be required to conduct the following duties:
- Working behind the scenes in a call centre environment to follow up on customer orders and push them through to completion.
- Communicating clearly with internal stakeholders via phone and email to ensure that high levels of customer service are maintained.
- Updating a work-in-progress Excel spreadsheet to track order progress accurately.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure orders are filled in a timely manner.
- Escalating issues promptly when required.
- Making outbound calls to customers and other stakeholders as required.
For the right candidate there is the potential to join the existing call center team in a long term role on the completion of this assignment.
The Successful Applicant The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Strong excel skills – the ability to create basic formula if required as well as maintain an existing spreadsheet.
- Experience using the MS Office suite, in particular Outlook.
- A proven track record providing customer service in a phone based environment.
- Experience using the system ‘Focus’ will be highly regarded.
- A positive attitude and a strong willingness to learn!
What’s on Offer This is an outstanding opportunity to join a national business in a varied and challenging role. There are genuine pathways for progression and permanency for committed workers and a competitive hourly rate is on offer. There is free parking on site as well as public transport links.
If you believe you have the skills to excel in this position, send through your application via the “apply now” button today! Successful applicants will be contacted in early May with a view to start on the 15th of May.
Contact: Adrian Mullee
Quote job ref: 107386166
+61 8 6430 6425
Function: Customer Service
Specialisation: Call Centre
Industry: FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
Contract Type: Temporary
Consultant name: Adrian Mullee
Consultant phone: +61 8 6430 6425
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Leederville, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22