OverviewPage Personnel Credit Control Officer Temporay in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Credit Control Officer
Providing monthly reports to management as to individual account status. Immediately Available Opportunity….
Immediately Available Opportunity
About Our Client Due to an increase in work load this is a temporary position which will be for a minimum of 3 months with the view to extend for the right candidate. The company have an impressive portfolio of clients across the country and a solid pipeline of work for 2017/2018.
Job Description Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Maintain a debtors ledger
- Be involved in all aspects of the Credit Control function
- Conduct large number of collection calls
- Ensuring maintenance of outstanding debts at defined levels
- Providing monthly reports to management as to individual account status
- Performing to set KPI’s in relation to the recovery of outstanding debt
The Successful Applicant
- To be successful in this role, you will have experience in a similar Credit Officer role and will be immediately available.
- Ideally you will be familiar with a large ERP system such as SAP, JDE, Dynamics AX or Oracle.
- You will be able to handle multiple responsibilities and will complete all tasks with accuracy.
- Strong communication and rapport building skills are essential as you will be expected to interact with both internal and external customers.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Rolling contract
- Great team environment
Contact: Caroline Egan
Quote job ref: 107390887
+61 8 6430 6418
Function: Finance & Accounting
Specialisation: Credit Control
Location: Northern Suburbs Perth
Contract Type: Temporary
Salary: AU$26 – AU$29 per hour (AU$54,076 – AU$60,315)
Consultant name: Caroline Egan
Consultant phone: +61 8 6430 6418
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20