OverviewOzcare Care Assistant – Part Time Part Time in Ipswich QLD
Branch Ipswich QLD AU
Care Assistant – Part Time
Private health insurance discounts. Where applicable, Disability Services Queensland screening and Working with Children Check will also be required….
• Part Time – Term Appointment
Do you have a passion for working with our older generation? We’re looking for a Care Assistant to join our team at Ipswich Community Care Office.
As a Care Assistant you’ll be looking after the most important people in our organisation – our clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing the very best care and support to clients in line with their personalised care plans
- Attending to clients’ personal care needs, including showering, dressing and other daily activities
- Assisting residents with their medication requirements
- Working as part of the care team, using a holistic approach, to look at every aspect of our clients’ care
We’re looking for a person who has what it takes to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
- A warm and caring nature
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- The flexibility to work a varied roster including weekend shifts
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll become part of the Ozcare family, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Annual leave loading
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care or Home & Community Care
- Current Queensland Driver’s Licence and reliable source of transport (vehicle to be Registered, Insured with Comprehensive Insurance and maintained in a Roadworthy state)
- Good computer & mobile device skills
- Current National Police Check, prior to commencement
- First aid and CPR certificates, required within one month of commencement
- Where applicable, Disability Services Queensland screening and Working with Children Check will also be required
Ozcare is a leading not-for-profit organisation with 20 years’ experience in delivering aged care, disability care, nursing, health and community support services. Our commitment is to provide clients with the highest standard of care. We proudly deliver more than 320 services to 15,000 clients, with the support of 3,000 staff and 350 volunteers.
When applying for this position please quote reference number OZ2017-58-2935
If you would like more information, or have questions, please contact Lynne Vergunst on (07) 3432 6008.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Ipswich, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18