OverviewNickelodeon Commercial Partnerships Manager – Maternity Cover Temporay in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Commercial Partnerships Manager – Maternity Cover
Manage internal and external communications across marketing, programming and creative with regards to media sales and sponsorship opportunities….
Nickelodeon Australia has a great opportunity available for an experienced Commercial Partnerships Manager to join our team on a 12 month maternity leave contract!
Now in its 21st year in Australia, Nickelodeon is a globally recognised and widely distributed multimedia entertainment brand for kids and family and puts kids first in everything it does. From its Sydney headquarters, Nickelodeon operates two linear television networks (Nickelodeon and Nick Jr.) across Australia and New Zealand. The company includes both locally produced and global television programming, plus consumer products, live events, digital applications, theme parks, recreation, books and feature films.
This role is responsible for driving Nickelodeon’s revenue growth across TV, Digital and Event Platforms in collaboration with MCN, through building client relationships and preparing sales opportunities in conjunction with channel priorities.
Based in our Darlinghurst office, the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Contribute to the commercial strategy to achieve channel objectives and KPI’s.
- Manage internal and external communications across marketing, programming and creative with regards to media sales and sponsorship opportunities.
- Partner with internal and sales teams to ensure pitched concept and client objectives are maintained throughout the campaign, from concept to launch
- Lead, motivate and coach team members to deliver superior revenue outcomes and to adopt and enhance a customer focused attitude that drives positive business outcomes
- Lead the creation and design of key formats and sponsorship presentations
- Manage deadlines and deliverables/mandatories for all commercial campaigns
- Manage forecasting for Broadcast and Digital products
- Manage International bookings and requests
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Experience managing numerous internal and external stakeholders simultaneously
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferable (marketing, communications degree)
- Superior Presentation skills
- Strong Negotiation skills Passion for kids entertainment and activities
- Interpersonal/relationship building skills including being approachable, positive and trustworthy
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask and problem solve
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- High attention to detail
- Creative and commercial acumen
- Resourceful and the ability to think laterally
If this sounds like something you would love to do and you are ready to take the next step in your career, then tell us why you would love to join the Nickelodeon team in your cover page and send your CV to email@example.com
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18