Overviewnib Data Entry Processor Full Time in Hunter Valley NSW
Branch Hunter Valley NSW AU
Data Entry Processor
Hunter Valley NSW
Number of great employee benefits including, discounted health insurance,. Do you have a passion….
Do you have a passion for ensuring customers receive exceptional customer service? Do you pride yourself on maintaining your high attention to detail while producing high volumes of work? Do you have strong Data Entry skills?
If this sounds like you, then come and join the Policy Administration Team.
Located in our Harbourside Newcastle office, this full-time, twelve month fixed-term position will give you the opportunity to showcase your knowledge and your ability to maintain a high level of accuracy whilst using a manual processing system.
What you’ll do
- Distribution of customer and provider claims/documents via an Electronic workflow system
- Identifying claims that are incorrect and categorize them to the appropriate exception Process Type within the Electronic system.
- Ensure policy administration admin items are accurately fulfilled and any tasks that are required by the business are actioned
- Accurately and efficiently process customer policy information exceptions, manual customer policy information, and other related functions including:
- Transfer Certificate Requests;
- Failed joins online, broker joins and amendments; and
- Failed correspondence fulfilment.
- Provide accurate written communication and service with customers and external stakeholders.
- Provide timely and accurate support to external customers and internal departments.
- Actively participate in business improvements with a focus on customer service and areas of premium leakage.
What you need
- High level of accuracy in manual processing and attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high pressure environment
- Proven capability in setting and achieving goals
- Ability to share knowledge, challenge the status quo and problem solve
- Flexible and positive attitude and approach to work
nib is a leading health insurer with over 1.2 million customers in Australia and New Zealand. Established more than 60 years ago, nib is Australia’s fourth largest and New Zealand’s second largest health insurer. nib was the first health insurer to list on the ASX. With operations throughout Australia and New Zealand, nib has more than 900 employees across the Group. Our success is underpinned by our organisational values – Value, Simplicity, People, Innovation, Choice and Excellence.
Why it’s worth it
- nib offers a number of great employee benefits including, discounted health insurance, an employee incentive scheme, discounted gym memberships plus more.
- Work for a Company that’s passionate about innovation and people.
- Nothing beats working in a friendly, interactive and challenging work environment.
Want to apply?
Please ensure your application includes a cover letter and resume. Applications close on Friday 28 April 2017 at 5:00 pm.
nib is an EEO employer and promotes diversity in the work place.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Pokolbin, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21