OverviewNewcastle City Council Administration Assistant – Beresfield Community Child Care Centre Part Time in Newcastle NSW
Newcastle City Council
Branch Newcastle NSW AU
Administration Assistant – Beresfield Community Child Care Centre
Relevant secretarial, administrative qualifications or significant equivalent experience. Contract until December 2017….
Contract until December 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a temporary part-time administrator to join the team at Beresfield Community Childcare Centre.
As Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for the provision of administrative support to the Management, Staff and Families of the Centre.
To be successful in this job you will have:
- Relevant secretarial, administrative qualifications or significant equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in providing a high level of office administration.
- Well-developed written, interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of Windows (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
- High level of customer relation skills for both telephone and direct customer contact.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on relevant issues/matters.
Sound like the perfect job for you? Apply Now !
Newcastle City Council proudly promotes the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities and fosters a culture of diversity to represent the community of our Local Government Area.
All candidates will be assessed against the selection criteria outlined in the position description. Suitable candidates may be placed on an eligibility list for future identical positions for a period of 12 months.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
The NSW Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 makes it an offence for a person convicted of a serious sex offence, or a Registrable Person under the Child Protection (Offenders Registration) Act 2000 to apply for these positions. Relevant criminal, Working With Children and prior employment checks, including relevant disciplinary proceedings, will be conducted on recommended candidates.
To view the full position description please click here
Application Closing Date: Fiday 5th May 2017
Remuneration: Circa $29,025 Plus 9.5% Super Annuation Per Annum for a 35 hour week
For additional information contact – Jill Gaynor – Manager, Strategic Planning – 4974 2707
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Newcastle, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22