OverviewNepean Blue Mountains Local Health District Hospital Assistant – General Services Part Time in Nepean Reservoir NSW
Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District
Branch Nepean Reservoir NSW AU
Hospital Assistant – General Services
Nepean Reservoir NSW
Demonstrated experience as a Hospital Assistant/Cleaner within a healthcare, commercial or industrial cleaning environment….
Provid e effectiv e cleaning , service s t o clinica l an d no n clinica l areas , includin g (bu t not limite d to ) Wards , Emergency , Theatres , isolate d clinica l areas , i n accordanc e with infectio n contro l policie s an d procedure s i n orde r t o provid e a hig h standar d of cleanliness, hygiene and safety for patients, clients, staff and visitors.
People with disabilities who meet the selection criteria are encouraged to apply. Where required Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District will implement reasonable adjustment consistent with industry standard.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
We offer great Salary Packaging options for our eligible staff.
1. Demonstrated experience as a Hospital Assistant/Cleaner within a healthcare, commercial or industrial cleaning environment.
2. Demonstrated ability to meet the needs of customers by providing good customer service and undertaking tasks within a designated timeframe.
3. Demonstrated good communication skills in English and the ability to read and understand essential documentation including safe work practices and infection control procedures.
4. Demonstrated ability & capacity to work independently and/or part of a team.
5. Demonstrated ability to work effectively without constant supervision within a complex and changing environment.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of workplace health and safety regulations, specifically manual handling techniques. Willingness to protect the health and safety of self and others at work, under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
7. Ability to work 24/7 rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Yerrinbool, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15