OverviewNaviro Pty Ltd Business Analyst Contract in Chatswood NSW
Naviro Pty Ltd
Branch Chatswood NSW AU
Ideally across multiple industries from a consultancy perspective, such as Health Care, Pharmaceutical, or Service Industries….
Business Analyst required to assist in the success of a large and complex application and infrastructure implementation project. Critical to your success will be your meticulous attention to detail, customer service and delivering work of the highest quality in a multi faceted, complex environment.
Experiences gained having worked a minimum of 5 years as a Business Analyst in very complex large enterprise, multi-site environments. Ideally across multiple industries from a consultancy perspective, such as Health Care, Pharmaceutical, or Service Industries. You will be pragmatic, strategic, enthusiastic with a winning approach to driving projects and navigating through complex environments.
You will provide the bridge between internal stakeholders and technical staff, so that the business requirements are successfully implemented in systems. The key role is to prepare documentation which correctly describes system workflow, data and functionality, and to test the resulting systems. There will be extensive interaction with clients, colleagues and providers in person to achieve success.
Key Tasks include and not limited to:
• Elicit business and technical requirements using a broad range of engagement techniques including process mapping, data and systems analysis, requirements (design) workshops, meetings, and task and workflow analysis.
• Able to liaise with and work collaboratively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Develop and review the Business case / project charter
• Develop the process gap analysis to allow the Program and the stakeholders to understand the key changes from the current state to the future state
• Develop detailed workflows using MS VISIO to support the implementation,
• Develop and/or update high level procedure to enable the clinicians to understand the workflow via simplistic steps
• Contribute to Workflow workshops in partnership with the Engagement Manage r
• Collect, document, analyse and validate data from various sources
• Coordinate the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the products Benefits Realisation Plan
• Develop End User training materials
• Develop training videos and simulations using Adobe Captivate 9
• Develop and execute test cases for various user scenarios, reporting on the results for User Acceptance Testing
• Work with internal program teams to achieve project and program milestones on time
• Identify and report on risks and issues – with suitable mitigation plans
• Support the Deployment Manager and the Change Manager in documentation, tracking and management; and to ensure continuous effective service delivery
• Support the development of the Business Implementation deliverables and outcomes
1. Demonstrated extensive professional skills in business analysis tools and techniques within large complex IT and/or service industry organisations including relevant qualification or equivalent.
2. Proficient in data analysis, Microsoft Office tools, Visio, Adobe Captivate 9.
3. Exceptional analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, comprehend written, spoken and diagrammatic material, and to create the same with clarity and correct expression.
4. Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
5. Proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills with the capability to build, maintain and use relationships with customers and stakeholders.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills including high level presentation and facilitation skills, including the ability to deliver training to clinical stakeholder groups.
7. Proven capacity to contribute to and implement change initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
8. Capacity and willingness, including current driver’s license valid in NSW, to travel to business and service locations throughout NSW, which may include overnight stay in regional / remote areas.
If you feel you have the skills and experience. Please ensure that prior to submitting your ‘Word’ resume, it is tailored to reflect every aspect of the requirements within the job description.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Chatswood, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17