OverviewM&T Resources Solution Architect Full Time in Queensland
Branch QLD AU
About SMS: A leader in advisory, solutions and managed services, SMS cultivates innovation, digital, mobile and design-led business and technology capability
About SMS: A leader in advisory, solutions and managed services, SMS cultivates innovation, digital, mobile and design-led business and technology capability to empower organisations across all industry sectors. With over 1700 staff across Asia Pacific, SMS promotes and delivers next-generation customer-centric outcomes for our clients.
The SMS culture is one of hard work coupled with a great deal of fun, one that genuinely cares for clients and the community. It is a culture that values and respects openness, honesty, integrity and ethical behaviour, along with friendliness and support. As an SMS consultant you will join one of our many on-site teams, assisting our clients by providing complex solutions to their problems. This client-facing role will mean you will gain valuable exposure across differing industries and technical domains. On SMS projects, we utilise the latest agile practices and modern development techniques.
SMS’s System Integration (SI) Practice is currently growing the team and seek an experienced practitioner to compliment core capabilities in Brisbane. The successful candidate will be adaptable with solid architecture skills and the ability to work across a range of Industries, Infrastructure and technologies.
The successful candidate will also ideally be able to demonstrate:
Strong professional consulting skills:
- Communication skills – communicates clearly and concisely, adapting to an audience through verbal and written communication.
- Actively listens, influences and negotiates.
- Building client relationships – understands and exceeds client expectations.
- Plans and manages work priorities guided by business objectives – solves complex problems to advance business goals
- Teamwork and leadership – focuses and guides others in pursuing and achieving work-related objectives.
- Defining, analysing and documenting relevant SI solutions and ‘points of view’ produced to requirements and maintained over time
- Describing the structure of the solutions’ components, their interrelationships, and the principles and guidelines governing their design and evolution over time
- Provide pre-sales support to Account Directors, partners and prospective customers
- Develop and deliver responses to customer and prospect inquiries, including RFPs, RFQs, and initial solution discussions
- Provide evaluations and proof-of-concept assistance to partners and prospects customers
You will also require :
- Working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring, and supporting systems & infrastructure
- Broad understanding of large-scale enterprise business intelligence and data warehousing environments, theories, principles, and practices
- Strong technical and thought leadership Interest in working with emerging technologies
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18