OverviewM&T Resources Demand and Supply Planner Contract in New South Wales
Branch NSW AU
Demand and Supply Planner
New South Wales
You will work from an award winning corporate office campus, including restaurants, bars, designer landscaped gardens, weekly markets, cultural and corporate…
The Company –
Our client is part of Asia’s leading communications group providing a wide spectrum of multimedia and infocomm technology (ICT) solutions including voice, data, entertainment and video services over fixed and wireless, the business is supported by multimillion dollar marketing campaigns.
You will work from an award winning corporate office campus, including restaurants, bars, designer landscaped gardens, weekly markets, cultural and corporate events, dry cleaner, convenience store, childcare, gym, doctors, phone shop, car share system, bus shuttle to Wynyard & Epping train Station, Macquarie Shopping center and more…
Your role and responsibilities –
You will play a key role in the demand and supply of telecommunications hardware device & peripheral requirements across our client’s consumer channels.
You will act as point of contact for stakeholders across the customer organization, and regularly present regularly in various are of the business and contribute to the Sales and Operations planning process.
Core responsibilities of this role include:
- Demand Planning for our customers, sales and marketing, and commercial teams.
- Communication with key business partner.
- Supply Planning using SAP R/3 or similar ERP experience.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Process improvement.
- Supplier management.
Skills and experience we are looking for –
- Mid-level experience in a materials planning or production planning role, with SAP R/3 or similar ERP experience.
- Telco and FMCG industry experience will support your application favourably.
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Strong presentation – written & verbal to sales teams and senior executives level.
- Proven experience in Sales and Operations Planning or Integrated business planning.
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate and manage expectations at the senior management level.
This is an opportunity to join the leading Telecommunications and Entertainment company in Australia. The contract is for an initial six month contract and we are currently awaiting our client to confirm whether the role might extend further.
The next step is easy –
If you qualify for this position, click on the ‘APPLY’ button and submit your resume in Microsoft Word format.
Alternatively please call Flo on 02 9259 8741 for a confidential conversation about the opportunity.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: , NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22