OverviewMountain Designs Store Manager Perth Water Town Full Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Store Manager Perth Water Town
Support from all levels of the company. This role will see you working in a structured and supportive environment whilst giving you autonomy to make it your own…
We are looking for an ambitious retail champion to manage an outlet apparel-retail store in Perth Water Town.
A Heritage Born of the Mountains
Mountain Designs is dedicated to providing high quality gear and apparel to outdoor adventurers.
With over forty years of operation every day we strive to provide quality, technical, multi-functional gear for all Australians – no matter their passion or level of outdoor expertise.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will see you working in a structured and supportive environment whilst giving you autonomy to make it your own! Your operational background will assist you in running a retail store and driving the business to success!
You will have previous management experience (preferably in apparel-retail) and a focus on training and developing a retail team.
As Store Manager you are responsible for ensuring every customer feels welcome in our store, and leaves confident that their purchase is exactly what they need to enjoy their ultimate experience. You are an inspiring leader who coaches and motivates your team and is able to deliver positive financial performance.
To help you deliver this experience, we will continue to design and produce innovative products that are synonymous with quality and sustainability and are acclaimed for their functionality. This is an adventure you want to be a part of!
- You are energetic with the ability to thrive in a results-driven environment where you assist the ensure store profitability
- You enjoy a fast paced, customer centric environment and strive for excellence at all times
- You understand the importance of superior product knowledge to ensure customer needs are met
- You have a proven track record of encouraging and motivating team members to increase sales through excellent customer service
- You are an excellent communicator and others would describe you as positive, outgoing and friendly
- You are passionate about being part of our journey to become the most exciting, innovative, premium outdoor brand in Australia
Not only do you get to spend the day working with a great team, talking to our customers about their next adventure and sharing your own outdoor experiences, you will be rewarded with other fantastic benefits including:
- Generous staff discounts
- Support from all levels of the company
- Education on all of our gear
- Coaching and training to set you up for success
If you want to be part of the MD Perth Water Town team, and you have the skills and experience to make a difference, please apply below with your CV & cover letter.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17