OverviewMondelez International Senior Finance Analyst – Commercial Finance Full Time in South Melbourne VIC
Branch South Melbourne VIC AU
Senior Finance Analyst – Commercial Finance
South Melbourne VIC 3205
As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day….
Mondelēz International is a US$35 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands – Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
The Senior Finance Analyst will provide financial analysis and commercial decision support, responsibilities encompassing management and KPI reporting, forecasting, financial control and commercial decision support.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Decision Support
- Analytical support for strategic initiatives
- Development of decision support tools
- Competitor analysis, supporting periodic reviews of pricing frameworks
- Pricing & promotional analysis (pre and post evaluation)
- Channel and Category Forecasting
- Support the delivery of the monthly rolling forecast
- Provide the insights of the assumptions that underpin the forecast and communicate changes through the business
- Delivery of an assumptions based annual budget through collaboration with the Sales and Category Development teams
- Performance Management
- Management of month end processes, reviewing final results and accountable for submission of accruals
- Timely and relevant analysis of the monthly and YTD result
- Development of management insights around current channel and category performance / identifying trends to drive business improvement
- Analysis of promotional effectiveness and efficiency
- Financial Controls
- Adherence to company policies and maintenance of audit checks and reviews
- Support of both internal and external audit requests Q
Do you have what it takes?
To be successful as our new Senior Finance Analyst , a Bachelor of Accounting/Commerce or CPA/Chartered Accounting qualifications is preferred. You must have commercial finance experience and sound understanding of the consumer goods industry in Australia. You must also have solid understanding of the Profit and Loss statement with prior understanding of trade spend preferable. You will have the ability to influence business partners with strong time management and problem solving skills. You will also have effective written and oral communications skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
Please note: All candidates require working rights of this country to perform the role
Recruitment Agencies we appreciate the interest but we
‘ve got this one covered. Thanks! Mondelēz International respects individual differences that make us unique and promotes an environment that is welcoming, inclusive of all employees and values the diversity of our work environment. Our leaders are committed to support flexible work practices under our Flexible Work Arrangements policy.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: South Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17