OverviewMind Learning & Development Consultant Part Time in Mile End SA
Branch Mile End SA AU
Learning & Development Consultant
Mile End SA
Minimum qualification of Diploma of Education or equivalent. Learning and Development Consultant….
Learning and Development Consultant
Help people to gain better mental health, and improve the quality of their lives.
Mind is looking for an innovative and dynamic Learning & Development Consultant to join the Mind Recovery College in Mile End South Australia.
In this role you will:
- Work part time, 22.8 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 31 December 2017.
- Develop, facilitate and coordinate Mind Recovery College courses using a co-production approach drawing on professional qualifications and lived experience.
- Work collaboratively with clients, carers, Mind employees and others involved in the delivery of the Recovery College courses.
You will have:
- Minimum qualification of Diploma of Education or equivalent.
- A personal lived experience of mental distress and recovery, and an ability to interpret this experience to coach others. Note: Experience supporting a family member or friend will be considered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative and think outside of the square
Join our team:
- Make a difference in the community through supporting mental health recovery. Mind offers you a supportive team environment, flexible work arrangements and career development opportunities.
To obtain a position description and apply online visit www.mindaustralia.org.au/jobs.
Online applications must be submitted by 4pm Monday 1 May 2017.
Essential: Please outline your knowledge of contemporary learning and development theory and practice
Essential: Please discuss a personal lived experience of mental distress and recovery, and an ability to interpret this experience to coach others. Note: experience of supporting a family member or friend will also be considered.
Essential: Define your understanding of resilience and explain how it may be important in the work environment.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Mile End, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18