OverviewMid North Coast Local Health District Pharmacist Grade 1/2 (Casual) (CBH) Part Time in Coffs Harbour NSW
Mid North Coast Local Health District
Branch Coffs Harbour NSW AU
Pharmacist Grade 1/2 (Casual) (CBH)
Coffs Harbour NSW
To provide pharmaceutical services within the boundaries of relevant legislation and policies to patients of the Hospital and the Community with the objective…
To provide pharmaceutical services within the boundaries of relevant legislation and policies to patients of the Hospital and the Community with the objective of providing best quality outcomes.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply. Additional candidate information can also be located under our organisational profile attached to this advertisement. This information includes the new Working with Children Checks (WWCC) procedures.
1. Pharmacy Board of Australia/Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
2. Demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and standards
3. Preferable to have experience in the provision of clinical pharmacy services in a hospital setting
4. Demonstrate good knowledge of therapeutics
5. Highly developed skills in accuracy and attention to detail
6. Proven ability to participate as part of a multidisciplinary team and possess
excellent communication skills
7. Commitment to participate in ongoing professional development, education and Quality Improvement activities
This position requires a Working With Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children’s Guardian.
For more information on how to apply for the clearance, please visit the Office of the Children’s Guardian website
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Coffs Harbour, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2014-12-22