OverviewMichael Page Procurement Specialist Temporay in Melbourne City Centre VIC
Branch Melbourne City Centre VIC AU
Melbourne City Centre VIC
Procurement & Supply Chain Specialisation:. Support tender processes and prepare supplier documentation….
- Support tender processes and prepare supplier documentation
About Our Client Global chemical manufacturer with excellent reputation and solid presence in the market is looking for a driven procurement specialist to join their team.
Job Description - Support tender processes and prepare supplier documentation
– Supplier KPIs and score carding
– Producing spend analysis and reporting insights to management
– Negotiate with suppliers and influence stakeholders inside and outside of the company
The Successful Applicant - The successful candidate will have experience in process improvement and change management. Ideally with at least 7 years of experience in both direct and indirect procurement.
– End to end process knowledge a must.
– High level excel skills required as well as user experience with SAP or Oracle suites.
– Great communication skills.
What’s on Offer You will be part of a dynamic team supporting some of the projects they have coming in the next few months. You will be well compensated for your work and will get international exposure.
Contact: Xavier Neme
Quote job ref: 107391212
+61 3 9607 5601
Function: Procurement & Supply Chain
Specialisation: Purchasing officer
Industry: Industrial / Manufacturing
Location: Melbourne CBD
Contract Type: Temporary
Consultant name: Xavier Neme
Consultant phone: +61 3 9607 5601
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26