OverviewMichael Page Contracts Officer – NSW Government Temporay in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Branch Sydney Central Business District NSW AU
Contracts Officer – NSW Government
Sydney Central Business District NSW
Procurement & Supply Chain Specialisation:. 6 Months contract – Immediate Start….
6 Months contract – Immediate Start
About Our Client Fast pace government space looking for a short term contractor. Minimum 3 years Contracts Officer is required to work in Procurement team based in the CBD.
- Manage the Department’s tender processes including: procurement strategy, development, document development, evaluation methodology, evaluation, analysis, negotiation and formal acceptances.
- Ensure the probity requirements, fairness and transparency throughout the tender processes and compliance with government procurement policies.
- As the Procurement Subject Matter Expert ensure that all procurement processes are compliant to all legislative and NSW Government requirements.
- Review and control the preparation, packaging and issue of clear, concise and comprehensive tender and quotation specifications.
- Maintain subject matter expertise on category related matters including industry trends for best practice.
- Where appropriate facilitate the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) processes to ensure compliance to the agreement.
- Comprehensive experience in the use, monitoring and maintenance of procurement systems including internal and government web-based eProcurement systems.
- Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships. * Ensuring that Procurement continuously adds value to its internal stakeholders throughout the procurement processes.Delivering on the Departmental and Government’s financial, social and environmental objectives.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the Department’s diverse operations and develop, implement, and maintain the relevant category and sourcing strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant qualification such as the Diploma of Government (procurement and contracting), Advanced Diploma of Government (procurement and contracting) or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in contracts administration roles with proven ability to plan, coordinate and delivery work within strict deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience in the management of tendering processes, including the development of tender documentation and probity requirements.
- Proven organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities in order to deliver quality outcomes on time and within budget.
- High level oral and written communication skills, report writing ability, interpersonal skills and negotiating ability, with the capacity to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships and resolve contractual issues.
- Advanced computer literacy with experience in the use of corporate information systems, processing, and spreadsheets.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience required.
What’s on Offer CBD location – close to public transport
6 months contract
Contact: Camille Singh
Quote job ref: 107386767
+61 2 8292 2208
Function: Procurement & Supply Chain
Specialisation: Contracts Administrator
Industry: Public Sector
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract Type: Temporary
Consultant name: Camille Singh
Consultant phone: +61 2 8292 2208
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24