OverviewMetro Merchandise Coordinator – Project Role Full Time in New South Wales
Branch NSW AU
Merchandise Coordinator – Project Role
New South Wales
Influence internal business partners (Commercial Marketing, Supply Chain and BSS) to deliver outcomes. SAP processes and workflows for new lines and amendments…
SAP processes and workflows for new lines and amendments are completed
Woolworths people are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
This is a 6 month project opportunity to join a small but dynamic team and be a Part of one of the fastest growing brands in business!
We’re looking for our next superstar. Do you have:
- Intermediate experience in using both SAP and Apollo
- Previous Administration experience
- Excellent Communication skills and time management
- Ideally experience with Planograms
- An ability to handle multiple workloads and being able to prioritise
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team
So if you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then the Metro team would love to hear from you.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21