OverviewMerivale Digital Designer Part Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
The Hemmes family are developing and operating pioneers within the hospitality industry – owning a growing portfolio of more than 60 vibrant restaurants, bars,…
Originally a fashion house, Merivale , owned by the Hemmes family, has been established in Australia for 60 years. The Hemmes family are developing and operating pioneers within the hospitality industry – owning a growing portfolio of more than 60 vibrant restaurants, bars, pubs, hotels and event spaces across Sydney. Merivale is built on our people and proudly employs over 3,000 of the industry’s most exceptional talent.
With the recent arrival of our new Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Creative, we are looking for an insanely creative and passionate Digital Designer to join our team. Someone who is crazy about digital design and ideas and obsessive about bringing concepts to life across digital platforms.
This is a diverse role that would suit a well-rounded digital designer who enjoys working across multiple projects, using their skillset to create website and EDM layouts, animated or moving image executions and other digital collateral. You must deliver exceptional design on every project that you work on. You will design and produce all digital design elements required against briefs, adhering to the brand guidelines and ensuring that all materials are on brand, on brief and beautifully executed. The Digital Designer will report to a Senior Designer.
Sound exciting? Hopefully you’ve got what it takes:
- 2+ years of experience (preferably) in a digital/advertising agency role, working on successful online campaigns
- You will be extremely creative and ideally would have experience in the lifestyle, hospitality or fashion categories
- Have an exceptional eye for design and a passion for all things design as well as a love for pushing the boundaries of technology
- Excellent knowledge in UX and UI best practices as well as technical proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere and After Effects and Microsoft Office software
- A flexible and resilient approach to work with the ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced, demanding and yet rewarding environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate a real passion for Merivale, a love of food and wine, arts and entertainment and are someone who deeply understands Australian culture and trends.
If you like to make a difference and love to create work that matters and really drives change, then you will jump at this opportunity. In return, you will be provided with fantastic career development opportunities, strong support and incredibly generous discounts and benefits as well as a competitive salary package.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26