OverviewMercyCare Carer Part Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
MercyCare is seeking a compassionate and experienced Carer to join our friendly Residential Aged Care facility in Joondalup ….
About MercyCare MercyCare is a leading Catholic provider of aged care, family, health, disability and community services. We employ over 1000 staff and 175 volunteers, delivering more than 40 programs and services, from 35 locations throughout Western Australia.
Our Vision is for people and communities to thrive and we are guided by a person centred approach in all aspects of service delivery. We are committed to safeguarding children, and young and vulnerable people; working in partnership with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for our shared future; embracing diversity and creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for our service users, employees and volunteers.
About the role MercyCare is seeking a compassionate and experienced Carer to join our friendly Residential Aged Care facility in Joondalup . The successful candidate will be providing care and support to residents using a Person-centred approach and assist in maintaining the MercyCare premises. This is a part-time role with up to 48 hours per fortnight.
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Highly flexible in availability to work all shifts including night duty
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an Aged Care environment
- Well-developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Physically fit and able to meet the physical requirements of the role
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Commitment to personal self-development
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement Principles
- National Police Clearance (obtained within the last 6 months)
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25