OverviewMercyCare Administrative Assistant Contract in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Good organisational and time management skills. We employ over 1000 staff and 175 volunteers, delivering more than 40 programs and services, from 35 locations…
About MercyCare MercyCare is a leading Catholic provider of aged care, family, health, disability and community services. We employ over 1000 staff and 175 volunteers, delivering more than 40 programs and services, from 35 locations throughout Western Australia.
Our Vision is for people and communities to thrive and we are guided by a person centred approach in all aspects of service delivery. We are committed to safeguarding children, and young and vulnerable people; working in partnership with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for our shared future; embracing diversity and creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for our service users, employees and volunteers.
About the role MercyCare is seeking an organised and experienced Administrative Assistant to join our friendly Residential Aged Care facility at our Joondalup facility. The successful candidate will be providing administration support to the facility’s Service Manager and other administrative staff.
This is a part-time contract for 6 months, 24 hours per fortnight. The successful candidate will be required to work 3 days per week from 10am – 2pm.
- Well-developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Commitment to personal self-development
- Commitment to continuous improvement principles
- ‘C’ Class Driver’s License
- Intermediate word processing skills in Microsoft Office
- Basic accounting skills
- National Police Clearance (obtained within the last 6 months)
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24