OverviewMercyCare Administration Officer Contract in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
This role will primarily be responsible to perform a variety of administrative tasks ranging from general reception and administration to coordinating basic…
About MercyCare MercyCare is a leading Catholic provider of aged care, family, health, disability and community services. We employ over 1000 staff and 175 volunteers, delivering more than 40 programs and services, from 35 locations throughout Western Australia.
Our Vision is for people and communities to thrive and we are guided by a person centred approach in all aspects of service delivery. We are committed to safeguarding children, and young and vulnerable people; working in partnership with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for our shared future; embracing diversity and creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for our service users, employees and volunteers.
About the role MercyCare is seeking an experienced part-time Administration Officer to join our team for a 9 month contract (30.4 hours per week). The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for providing high quality administrative support to the programs under the Migrant Community Support Services (MCSS), primarily the SRSS Program based at the MercyCare Cannington site and also to perform receptionist duties for the Cannington site. This role will primarily be responsible to perform a variety of administrative tasks ranging from general reception and administration to coordinating basic administration of client services and oversight of the client facilities.
- Certificate IV or above in office administration or related field
- Experience in reception and administration work
- Awareness of principles and practices associated with EEO, WSH, Privacy and Confidentiality, Duty of Care
- Able to deal with challenging clients and visitors
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience to perform multiple tasks within a busy work environment and to use own initiative.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly and helpful manner
- Accurate keyboard skills and expertise in using Microsoft packages
- National Police Clearance (obtained within previous six months).
- Current C-Class Driver’s Licence
- Valid WA Working with Children Check
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16