OverviewMercy Health Cook Part Time in Victoria
Branch VIC AU
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities…
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Located in a modern and open plan aged care home in Warrnambool
• Part-time position (30 hours per fortnight) predominantly weekend shifts, optional weekday shifts if available.
• As one of our experienced Cook’s your primary responsibilities include leading the catering team in the timely preparation and delivery of a quality and enjoyable breakfast, lunch and dinner experience to all residents.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Our Model of Care is a person centred approach to aged care and is focused on relationships and enabling active participation in life with family, friends and the community.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Minimum qualification requirement Certificate III Commercial Cookery.
• Significant experience within a commercial cooking environment.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and non-vernal.
• Ability to take on a leadership position
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: David Adams, Catering and Housekeeping Manager on (03) 5564 2831
Quote Ref No: WAR64
Applications Close: Sunday, 30 April 2017
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Victoria, TX, US
Posted on: 2017-04-16