OverviewMelbourne Polytechnic Recruitment Officer – International Full Time in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Recruitment Officer – International
Experience in working in the Microsoft Office environment, with experience in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, database and internet software, and…
Fixed Term Contract position (until 28/9/2017) maternity leave backfill
Friendly working environment
38 hours per week
About the Role We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Recruitment Officer – International office.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Recruit international students for Melbourne Polytechnic, encompassing generation of leads, assessment of applications and proactively manage Agent and School relationships.
About You: The successful applicants will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- An appropriate post-secondary qualification and/or minimum 2 years’ experience in international or domestic student recruitment.
- Experience in working in the Microsoft Office environment, with experience in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, database and internet software, and excellent command of correct written English.
- Knowledge of and experience in working within current immigration legislation and regulation.
- Excellent communication skills together with the ability to engage with colleagues and clients with specific needs and those from culturally diverse groups.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
Salary The salary will be in the range of $50,021 – $54,013 (PACCT 3.1 – 3.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Tenure Fixed Term Contract, (until 28/9/2017) maternity leave backfill. Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY Please download a copy of the Position Description. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21