OverviewMechanic in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Canley Vale to service, repair and maintain a variety… & manufacturing skills to perform minor body repairs Computer literate Licences & Qualifications…
A qualified and experienced M
ECHANIC required for a Government organisation located in Canley Vale to service, repair and maintain a variety of fleet such as passenger vehicles, light & heavy trucks, waste trucks, emergency vehicles, etc.
This role is a casual role working Monday to Friday from 2pm till 10pm and commencing ASAP!
This position requires the following skills and experience:
- Experience in operating workshop equipment
- Experience investigating electrical problems using electrical circuit diagrams
- Knowledge of how vehicle complex components work & interact
- Knowledge of hydraulic & pneumatic functions
- Experience in working with electronic diagnostic equipment
- Knowledge of reading diagrams & sketches
- Fabrication & manufacturing skills to perform minor body repairs
- Computer literate
Licences & Qualifications Required:
- Relevant Trade Certificate (Light Plant or Heavy Vehicle Mechanic)
- HR Drivers Licence
- Motor Vehicle Repairers Licence
If you feel you have the above skills, licences and experience, please APPLY with your current resume to Challenge Recruitment or contact Tania on (02) 9633 0500.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tania Faria on 02 9633 0500, quoting Ref No. 343091.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2014-09-11