OverviewMAX Solutions Workplace Mentor Full Time in Launceston TAS
Branch Launceston TAS AU
Community Services, Family Support, Social Services, Health, Education. Liaise with external service providers to assist workers to access community resources…
MAX Employment provides integral solutions through employment, health and training services. With the belief that a job can change a person’s life; we empower job seekers and connect them to support, opportunities and sustainable employment. We work closely with employers and community partners to provide job seekers with a strong foundation for success.
Proven by our recent success MAX Employment continues to grow and increase its services providing assistance to job seekers nationwide. We are ready for a fresh approach in Employment Services and extending the invitation to you as a high performer and high achiever to be excited with our job seekers in creating a better world for all.
Overview: The Workplace Mentor is responsible for working closely with workers, employers, Placement Consultants, Outcome Consultants and other service providers throughout the workers journey through commencement and post placement support to ensure successful outcomes.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and support to workers post placement to ensure sustained employment
- Work with employers and workers to ensure a positive working relationship
- Complete Mentoring Support Plan
- Liaise with external service providers to assist workers to access community resources and further support services
- Capture and act on any issues occurring in or that impact on the workplace to maximise the opportunity for the worker to achieve a successful employment placement
- Capture and act on any fallouts and work with the worker to re-anchor into another placement
- Capture and act on any reduction of hours that mean an outcome is reduced from a full outcome to a pathway
- Actively work with workers to increase the probability of them tracking to a full outcome at 26 weeks, be it through an upgrade or securing additional employment
- Coordinate and monitor effectiveness of support
- Ensure comments, case notes and claims are updated in MAXTRAX
- Ensure effective management of caseload, including exiting clients from Workplace Mentoring services where appropriate
- Complete monthly case reviews with PCs, HSO, Trackers and BM
- Complete weekly reports for Regional Manager
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience: REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Previous mentoring and/or employment services experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience building rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work with long term unemployed
- Ability to reach and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Previous industry experience is highly desirable
- Community Services, Family Support, Social Services, Health, Education
- Must have current driving licence
EEO Statement: MAX Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At MAX we encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples; and people with disability.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Launceston, TAS, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14