OverviewMAX Solutions Indigenous Mentor Full Time in Morley WA
Branch Morley WA AU
A current driver’s licence, reliable vehicle, and willingness to travel when required. MAX Employment provides integral solutions through employment, health and…
MAX Employment provides integral solutions through employment, health and training services. With the belief that a job can change a person’s life; we empower job seekers and connect them to support, opportunities and sustainable employment. We work closely with employers and community partners to provide job seekers with a strong foundation for success.
Proven by our recent success MAX Employment continues to grow and increase its services providing assistance to job seekers nationwide. We are ready for a fresh approach in Employment Services and extending the invitation to you as a high performer and high achiever to be excited with our job seekers in creating a better world for all.
Overview: The Indigenous Mentor is responsible for working closely with participants, communities, by engaging with families and employers. You will be required to work closely with MAX Placement Consultants and other service providers from acceptance into the program, through the pre employment and post placement support phase to ensure successful outcomes.
- Working closely and engage with a caseload of jobseekers to assist them throughout their journey in the VETEC program; from acceptance, to placement, to post-placement support
- Using your abilities to place clients with multiple vocational and non-vocational barriers to suitable employment
- Liaising with community organisations, families and employers to ensure a successful employment placement
- Advocating to employers and generating new business leads
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience: Qualifications:
- Qualifications in the following disciplines are preferred: Indigenous Employment or Support. Alternatively, industry/ practical experience with demonstration of the above mentioned competencies
- Previous mentoring and/or employment services experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work with long term unemployed
- Ability to connect with people from all walks of life
- Ability to reach and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Passionate about creating new employment opportunities for clients
- A current driver’s licence, reliable vehicle, and willingness to travel when required
EEO Statement: MAX Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At MAX we encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples; and people with disability
Location: Morley, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24