OverviewMAX Solutions Exercise Physiologist or Occupational Therapist Part Time in Hobart TAS
Branch Hobart TAS AU
Exercise Physiologist or Occupational Therapist
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience:. MAX Solutions is committed to improving the lives of others….
MAX Solutions is committed to improving the lives of others. Providing employment, health, training and humanitarian services in more than 100 locations around Australia, MAX Solutions invests strongly in the development of our people. We foster strong relationships between staff, clients and the community and are driven to make a difference.
Overview: This role is responsible for linking quality health professional services to occupational goals. This role works in conjunction with a range of stakeholders to deliver health solutions to Government and private industry. This role conducts a variety of functions including assessments, individual and group interventions, case reviews, peer support to our stakeholders and sustainability programs with employers.
- Assessments for work capacity including an awareness of multidisciplinary challenges
- Functional capacity testing, ergonomics and worksite assessments where appropriate
- Solution focussed evidence based rehabilitation links to employment work conditioning and strengthening programs
- Liaising with medical and community health services
- Delivering individual and group discipline specific services, including assessments, clinical intervention, vocational assessments and counselling services (where discipline appropriate) that are consistent with
- MAX Solutions philosophy and quality standards
- Providing services that are evidence based and solution focussed for job seekers returning to work
- Working as part of an employment team to achieve goals for the organisation
- Contributing to a multidisciplinary team of psychologists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, exercise physiologists and rehabilitation counsellors
- Ensuring all administrative requirements are adhered to including all written reports and internal/external invoicing
- Marketing and promoting MAX Solutions services whilst maintaining a high profile and professional company image
- Maintaining and reporting statistics relating to the provision of service
- Contributing in the proposals for future health services businesses
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience: Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in your health services (have completed a 4 year degree (or equivalent of, through a 3 year under grad + at least 1 year post grad) Registration with the relevant State or National Professional Board is essential.
- Be accredited as an Exercise Physiologist with ESSA.
- Have a real passion to develop your clinical skills and a commitment to improve the lives of others
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Be flexible and have a solutions focused approach to practice
- Have the ability to work to Key Performance Indicators
- Relevant experience in the allied health field in a client-focused role
EEO Statement: MAX Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At MAX we encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples; and people with disability
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Hobart, TAS, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-19