OverviewMasterCard Business Analyst Full Time in Rozelle NSW
Branch Rozelle NSW AU
Candidates coming from either a financial services or loyalty background is highly advantageous. Mastercard Loyalty Solutions is a leading provider of loyalty…
Mastercard Loyalty Solutions is a leading provider of loyalty and rewards services to financial institutions across the Asia Pacific region.
Headquartered in Rozelle, Sydney, we are Australia’s leading rewards program manager, with a growing footprint across the region into key markets such as China, Hong Kong, India, Taiwan and Japan. Our customer base includes financial institutions and merchants.
Our Information Technology Team delivers business solutions for internal clients. Our Scrum team develops these business solutions and as the Technical Business Analyst you will play a key role in liaising with both
• Have you had Experience working in an Agile – Scrum environment?
• Do you have strong Business Analysis experience?
• Are you motivated to be a part of a self-managed team?
• Analyse business requirements and articulate technical requirements through collaboration with business analysts and solution architects to ensure business requirements are understood by the technology group
• Prepare detailed process flow, logic diagrams and storyboards to support understanding of the requirements and proposed solution
• Works closely with the solution architects to ensure requirements understanding and definition of solution
• Capture operational requirements for Production Support, Operations and Infrastructure teams
• Defines application testing requirements
• Prepare test scripts and complete full functional tests
All About You
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with varied audiences in a technical and business environment
• Suitable candidates will have previous experience with preparing user stories for scrum teams based on business requirements
• Self-motivated and outcome driven
• High degree of organisational skills
• Experience with test planning in an environment with automated unit and functional tests.
• Proficient diagramming skills using Visio or similar software
• Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or related IT discipline
• A solid understanding of the full SDLC in an agile environment.
• Experience developing requirements, specifications, use cases, prototypes, or storyboards.
• Candidates coming from either a financial services or loyalty background is highly advantageous
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Rozelle, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24