OverviewMarie Stopes International ICT Level 1 Service Desk Analyst – Full Time Full Time in Melbourne VIC
Marie Stopes International
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
ICT Level 1 Service Desk Analyst – Full Time
First point of contact for all IT needs. You will be working in a highly dynamic team, and exposed to multiple systems, technologies and given opportunities to…
Our organisation is not for profit working to expand access to contraception, safe abortion and reproductive health services to the hundreds of millions of women across the world who want to use contraception but can’t.
You will be working in a highly dynamic team, and exposed to multiple systems, technologies and given opportunities to learn, develop and grow within the organization.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- First point of contact for all IT needs.
- Providing and maintaining a high level standard of customer service.
- Monitoring of service desk tickets assigned to the queue and process based on priority and agreed SLA’s.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues over the phone, email and face to face.
- Accurate problem resolution with thorough and clear documentation.
- Escalation of high risk incidents as appropriate via business support.
- Assist in identifying recurring incidents and be proactive in proposing resolutions to reduce the number of incidents where possible.
- Assist with the resolution of customer complaints.
- Compliance with all the companies’ policies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
Technical Skill Requirements
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Active Directory.
- 12 months’ experience in a similar support desk role.
- Rudimentary network troubleshooting skills.
Additional Skills highly regarded:
- Degree or relevant training qualification.
- Experience with Citrix & Microsoft Server.
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint.
- ITIL Certification.
Applications Close: 08 May 2017
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-13