OverviewMantra Group Room Attendant Part Time in South Australia
Branch SA AU
BreakFree Directors Studios hotel offers affordable accommodation in hotel style rooms and studio rooms, perfect whether you’re travelling for business or…
Discover Adelaide from BreakFree Directors Studios , right in the heart of the city. Enjoy contemporary furnishings and modern facilities in a premium location, without the big price tag. BreakFree Directors Studios hotel offers affordable accommodation in hotel style rooms and studio rooms, perfect whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure.
From here you can walk to CBD attractions including Rundle Mall and Adelaide Central Market, as well as a host of award-winning restaurants and entertainment. Our onsite tour desk can even help arrange other activities within the Adelaide area, including trips to the Barossa or McLaren Vale wine regions, and the coastal areas of the Fleurieu Peninsula and Kangaroo Island.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, the Room Attendant’s role is to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene standards that our guests have come to expect by having a keen eye for detail and a passionate approach to exceeding expectations.
Some of your duties include:
- Preparing and cleaning rooms by making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Maintain a safe and efficient approach to all duties at all times
- Encourage and implement a high level of cleanliness across the property
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will be;
- Work fit – This is a physically demanding role
- Customer Service orientated
- Able to learn and deliver rooms to Mantra Group standard
- Team player and an eye for detail
- Exceptional personal presentation
Want to know what it’s like to work at Mantra Group?
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: , SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20