OverviewMantra Group Night Manager Full Time in Victoria
Branch VIC AU
Mantra on Jolimont is located centrally in Melbourne’s sporting and cultural hub with attractions such as the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) located…
Mantra on Jolimont is located centrally in Melbourne’s sporting and cultural hub with attractions such as the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) located opposite and Rod Laver Arena, Olympic Park Stadium, Royal Botanic Gardens, Victorian Arts Centre and CBD all within easy walking distance.
Offering contemporary and comfortable accommodation, Mantra on Jolimont is one of Melbourne’s largest apartment-style hotels, offering 133 studio, one and two bedroom fully-furnished apartments. Each one and two bedroom apartment includes a fully-equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, lounge and dining areas.
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced and passionate person to join our friendly team as a Night Manager.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, your duties will include:
- Ensuring our guest’s needs are exceeded
- Managing the overnight operations of the hotel
- Customer service duties including check ins, check outs and managing any guest enquires.
- Managing the night audit process including correctly posting all hotel’s revenue for the day, accurately identifying discrepancies, and producing a complete night audit report thoroughly and accurately.
- Ensuring the health, safety and well being of all guests during your shift
- Monitoring hotel security overnight
You will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A strong work ethic
- Well developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous Hotel experience in a similar role
- The availability to work shift work and weekends, predominantly between 11pm & 7am
In return you will:
- Gain exposure to working for a leading accommodation provider that has endless opportunities to fast track your career;
- Learn and be mentored from industry professionals;
- Have the opportunity to put forward new ideas and processes to improve overall operations;
- Work with a fun, dynamic team that has a passion for hospitality and providing outstanding service
In return for your energy, hard work and sense of fun, we offer you discounted rates at our hotels, resorts and apartments in Australia, New Zealand & Indonesia. With more than 120 properties in our group, the opportunities for career progression and learning and development are excellent. Plus we’re the largest accommodation provider in Australia and we’re still growing!
Want to know what it’s like to work at Mantra Group?
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, TX, US
Posted on: 2017-04-15