OverviewMantra Group Night Auditor Full Time in South Australia
Branch SA AU
Responsible for security overnight in the hotel when on shift. Located in the middle of Adelaide’s vibrant West End,….
Located in the middle of Adelaide’s vibrant West End, Breakfree Adelaide is the perfect base for your next holiday or business trip to the South Australian capital.
Offering great value for money, this large Adelaide city hotel has spacious self-contained Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, and 2 Bedroom Premium Apartments, all with handy facilities and contemporary furnishings.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the Night Auditor’s role is to maintain the smooth operation of the front office during the night, whilst accurately completing the Night Audit process with an attention to detail.
Some of your duties include:
- Responsible for completing the night auditing procedures with a consistently high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicates the relevant information to the Front Office Manager in a professional manner
- The preparation and distribution of daily reports.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional guest service during the night by knowing what matters
- Handles all guest complaints immediately, courteously and exceptionally
- Liaison with Reception team to maximise occupancy.
- Process guest check ins and outs efficiently
- Responsible for security overnight in the hotel when on shift
- Any additional tasks deemed reasonable by the Front Office Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a similar Front Office role
- An interest in accountancy or finance
- An energetic and passionate approach to guest service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional personal presentation and grooming
Want to know what it’s like to work at Mantra Group?
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , South Australia, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26