OverviewMainframe Specialist z/OS (M6) in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Mainframe Specialist z/OS (M6)
This is achieved by effectively managing the installation, configuration, maintenance, customisation and… Responsibilities Installation and maintenance of…
Your role is to ensure the reliability, availability and performance of z/OS systems meet customer expectations as defined by the Service Level Agreements. This is achieved by effectively managing the installation, configuration, maintenance, customisation and tuning of z/OS system products.
You will be part of a team responsible for Configuration Management, Disaster Recovery, Performance Management, etc.
- Installation and maintenance of Mainframe system products
- Perform problem determination, problem source identification, and problem resolution
- Take ownership for assigned tasks and prioritise response in accordance with Team Leader’s directions
- Apply approved system changes in accordance with Change Procedures and manage to targets
- Manage the resolution of problems in accordance with their severity
- Support project tasks as assigned and deliver to the specified schedule
- Develop a sound understanding for the business imperatives, critical applications and batch schedules
- Escalate any potential customer satisfaction issues related to z/OS support.
To apply click on the link below. For further information call and quote 5284/M6.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2014-09-30