OverviewMacquarie Group Limited Third Party Risk- SM Contract in Sydney NSW
Macquarie Group Limited
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Third Party Risk- SM
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. Reporting to the Head of Vendor & Third Party Risk…
Reporting to the Head of Vendor & Third Party Risk Management, we require a Third Party Risk Senior Manager to join our team in Sydney.
You will be responsible for managing the VRMF (Vendor Risk and Management) framework including process, procedures and controls, taking into consideration various regulatory requirements across the globe.
You will work in consultation with relevant stakeholder groups including Business Unit Vendor Managers, the Vendor Management Office and the Business Resilience and Risk Management divisions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Head of Third Party Risk to effectively communicate the VRMF program and framework requirements
- Assist in the delivery of a holistic strategy around key third parties and continue to enhance the model once steady state has been achieved
- Ensuring vendor risk assessments are undertaken when due, and that supporting materials are collated and reviewed by the necessary teams
- Provide commercial advice/direction, risk analysis and assistance with dispute resolution to internal customers in relation to supplier and contract management.
- Assist in the delivery of compliance & governance reporting to various Regulatory authorities
- Interpretation and advice on the technical detail of policies & frameworks for Business Unit stakeholders
Your ability to apply critical-thinking whilst balancing commercial and risk mindset considerations will serve you well in this role. You will be able to demonstrate previous experience with process transformation and change management and have e xperience working with best practice Third Party governance or Risk Management frameworks.
You will possess data analysis and visual reporting skills and have an ability to move from abstract concepts to practical implementable solutions
An industry recognized risk management certification e.g. CRISC or a strong understanding of risk management frameworks e.g. COBIT5 would be viewed favourably
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. Our long history of success has come from being different. We value the creativity that diversity of thought brings and we promote an innovative and entrepreneurial culture. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20