OverviewMacquarie Group Limited Mortgage Credit Analyst – SSC&O – BFS – Perth Part Time in Sydney NSW
Macquarie Group Limited
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Mortgage Credit Analyst – SSC&O – BFS – Perth
With a focus on innovation and continued growth, the Lending Operations team consists of credit and credit support teams that service and supports the Mortgages…
As an experienced mortgage Credit Analyst with a current DLA, you’re comfortable working in a fast moving and changing environment, you must be success driven and seek continual improvement. In return, you will be given an opportunity to take ownership and accountability, for your workload, in our flexible, activity based work space. Positioned in the heart of the business, you are well placed to develop and challenge yourself whilst driving efficiency and innovation.
Working as part of a supportive, high performing credit team you will be responsible for:
- reviewing and assessing a broad range of complex credit applications
- getting the best outcomes for our clients by building and leveraging effective relationships with third parties
- taking ownership of client queries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems
- providing feedback and influencing the sales and product team to help drive innovation
- exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement
You will have previous experience as a Mortgage Credit Analyst, with demonstrated knowledge of manual credit assessment and residential lending. Your strong achievement drive and commitment will help the team realise challenging business goals. You will also have;
- an existing approval delegation / DLA – Essential
- outstanding communication skills and a strong client focus
- strong analytical problem solving skills and a commercial mindset
- the ability to manage business pressures and client expectations
- a focus on continuous process improvement and excellence
- tertiary qualifications in a related field.
If you have current industry knowledge related to credit, mortgages and lending in general and are able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, please apply by the following link. For a confidential discussion please contact Dee Fitzgerald
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises our retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients. BFS operates predominantly in Australia and is organised into three business divisions: Personal Banking, Wealth Management and Business Banking.
Macquarie’s Mortgage Division specialises in the manufacture and distribution of mortgage solutions through a diversified distribution network. With a focus on innovation and continued growth, the Lending Operations team consists of credit and credit support teams that service and supports the Mortgages and Credit Cards businesses within BFS.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion – our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24