OverviewMacquarie Group Limited Adviser Service Associate | Sydney Full Time in Sydney NSW
Macquarie Group Limited
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Adviser Service Associate | Sydney
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking…
About the role
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist advisers and clients with administrative support
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and other areas of the bank
- Respond to client/adviser requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure a high standard of communication both oral and written
- Support advisers with new applications, procedures, systems and initiatives
- Updating and amending client records
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate knowledge of financial markets, products and industry trends and have high attention to detail. You will be able to work in a team environment and build strong working relationships with your peers to strive to reach the team goals.
- Proven experience in an Adviser Assistant role
- The capacity and ability to take on a great amount of responsibility to ensure tasks/objectives are satisfactorily completed
- Have a strong work ethic where you can work individually or as part of a team
- We are driven by success so you will commit to work related activities and goals whilst working to our values
- Excellent communication and social skills
- A high level of tenacity and the ability to solve problems effectively
- Strong literacy and numeracy ability
- RG 146 (completed)
- Experience with XPlan would be advantageous
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion – our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team where you can make a difference.
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Wealth Management provides superannuation and insurance products, as well as stockbroking, financial advice, private banking, cash management and WRAP platform services. We deliver products and services through institutional relationships, virtual adviser networks and dedicated direct relationships with our clients.
At Macquarie we offer you the opportunity to advance your career in an entrepreneurial and meritocratic environment, supported by highly successful, driven and professional colleagues.
Location: , ,
Posted on: 2017-04-14