OverviewLS Travel Retail Cognos System Administrator Contract in Sydney NSW
LS Travel Retail
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Cognos System Administrator
And to top it off – experience in TM1 and COGNOS coding as well as SQL script writing would be highly regarded!…
Lagardère Travel Retail
is a pioneering and leading travel retail player with global reach. Operating stores in travel essentials, duty free and luxury and foodservice, Lagardère Travel Retail offers a complete range of products and services to satisfy each and every traveller all along their journey.
Reporting in to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, this role is responsible for the day to day administration of the Cognos systems which will include debugging, performance monitoring and tuning as well as maintaining and developing current solutions. In addition you will be accountable for:
- Creating and maintaining system and user training documentation
- Providing software training to existing and new users
- Being an active participant in ongoing Cognos related projects
- Distributing specific monthly reports, ensuring that they are accurate and delivered within pre-determined timescales
- Supporting the CFO, business analysts and the business development team with ad-hoc reports
To perform at optimum level in this role you will need to have:
- 3 plus years’ experience performing system administration or developing for Cognos TM1 as well as for Cognos BI reporting environment (Report Studio)
- A relevant / related Degree would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
And to top it off – experience in TM1 and COGNOS coding as well as SQL script writing would be highly regarded!
This is a parental leave cover for a period of 12 months; however our business is constantly evolving so for someone who is looking for long term career prospects the possibility of opportunities within our business are numerous.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21