Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2016-01-31
LNG Recruitment Group Area Quality Lead Full Time in Perth WA
LNG Recruitment Group
Branch Perth WA AU
Area Quality Lead
Confidence in executing routine surveillance inspections around structural, mechanical, static, rotating equipment including piping….
- This position shall report to Site snr Quality manager and be the central point of contact for the area construction managers in all quality related matters associated with fabrication, installation and completion defined within the area Gas Turbine Generators (GTGs) and the utilities area, Primary responsibilities as follows:
- Manage / Coordinate QC area team through surveillance and inspection activities to provide verification that material, equipment, fabrication, installation are compliant with approved specifications, contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Interface with the Area Construction Managers for day to day activities and plans going forward;
- Maintain communication at all times with the Quality Manager and provide regular feedback on quality performance within the assigned area;
- Manage daily quality inspection activities for the assigned area;
- Manage final inspection requirements and completion of ITRs for input into Zenator
- Review quality documents as required;
- Collect and collate reporting by QC inspectors, providing daily progress status and incidental reporting as may be required by the Quality Manager;
- Attend and participate in all necessary meetings.;
- Proactively assist and provide support to Construction in the clarification / resolution of quality related issues or queries.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous 10 years of experience on major Oil & Gas EPCM construction projects.
- Good understanding of QA/QC requirements for final documentation on Oil & Gas related construction Projects.
- Proactive approach to resolving Quality issues during assembly of package supplied equipment.
- Confidence in executing routine surveillance inspections around structural, mechanical, static, rotating equipment including piping.
- Previous experience with installation of large Gas Turbine Generators (GTG’s), Compressors and the Utilities area