OverviewLinkforce Engineering Shutdown Supervisors Temporay in Pilbara WA
Branch Pilbara WA AU
Our Shutdown division encompasses a versatile range of capabilities including Shutdown planning management and delivery, fixed and mobile plant maintenance and…
We pride ourselves in the quality of our people and customers we have and are single minded in providing outstanding customer service. Through excellent working conditions and remuneration, we have attracted and retained a comprehensive and long-serving base of employees who are committed to upholding our core values.
Our Shutdown division encompasses a versatile range of capabilities including Shutdown planning management and delivery, fixed and mobile plant maintenance and upgrade, fabrication and erection and specialty concrete and structural remediation.
Due to an increase in work we now are seeking experienced Perth based Supervisors to implement and coordinate Shutdown and Maintenance works.
What do I need?
- 3-5 years leadership experience in heavy industrial environments
- Australian recognised Mechanical or Boilermaker Trade Certificate
- Understanding of the trades and disciplines involved in site operations
- Experience in a multidisciplinary environment – civil, structural, mechanical or pipeline fabrication and installation
- A current Australian Drivers Licence – MR or above will be looked upon favourably
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen – ongoing
- A current Working at Heights, Confined Spaces and Gas Test Atmospheres
- National Police Clearance – obtained within the last 6 months
- Thorough understanding of site business requirements
- A strong commitment to OH&S
Why work for Linkforce?
- Fast paced and diverse Shutdown work – FIFO ex Perth
- Oversee the control and coordination of activities
- Regular supply of ongoing quality work for world class clients
- Nationally recognised and site specific training provided
- Work for a large family owned company with a strong safety commitment
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and knowledge
What will I do?
- Reporting to the superintendent, you will be hands on leading a team of trade and non-trade personnel to accomplish key deliverables
- Plan and schedule work and labour requirements
- Monitor progress against the work schedule
- Record and monitor team members performance and address issues where necessary
- Investigate all incidents and address as necessary
- Supervise and conduct visual inspections of work to ensure it meets required standards and client specifications.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Pilbara, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-13