OverviewLinkforce Engineering Shutdown Superintendents Temporay in Pilbara WA
Branch Pilbara WA AU
Our Shutdown division encompasses a versatile range of capabilities including Shutdown planning management and delivery, fixed and mobile plant maintenance and…
We pride ourselves in the quality of our people and customers we have and are single minded in providing outstanding customer service. Through excellent working conditions and remuneration, we have attracted and retained a comprehensive and long-serving base of employees who are committed to upholding our core values.
Our Shutdown division encompasses a versatile range of capabilities including Shutdown planning management and delivery, fixed and mobile plant maintenance and upgrade, fabrication and erection and specialty concrete and structural remediation.
Due to an increase in work we now are seeking experienced Perth based Superintendents to implement and coordinate Shutdown and Maintenance works.
What do I need?
- 3-5 years leadership experience in heavy industrial environments
- Trades and or engineering qualification
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong communications skills; oral and written
- Ability to lead large teams and deliver through others
- Maintenance experienced associated with large scale process plant/ fixed plant
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to identify and build key relationships
- Strong computer skills using the Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen – ongoing
Why work for Linkforce?
- Fast paced and diverse Shutdown work – FIFO ex Perth
- Oversee the control and coordination of activities
- Regular supply of ongoing quality work for world class clients
- Nationally recognised and site specific training provided
- Work for a large family owned company with a strong safety commitment
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and knowledge
What will I do?
- Ensure all HSE policies, procedures and obligations are adhered to and be able to drive a safety focus culture
- Lead and develop a large team of trade and non-trade personnel
- Develop and maintain current client relationships and identify new opportunities
- Oversee the execution of fixed plant shutdowns and projects
- Compose shutdown progress and completion reports
- Assist with the planning and quoting of maintenance shutdowns and projects
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Pilbara, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-13